Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2007

Es gibt immer ein erstes Mal....

Tagged by Vera
The Rules:
Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.
My 8 random things:
- I like knitting in my living room with a lot of candle lights
- it is hard for me to find 8 things about myself
- my heart is full of melancholy
- but it will get better now...
- I live on the third floor under the roof, I hear the wind blowing
- I am in the middle of six other brothers and sisters
- I am 31 years old
- I knitted a lot the last weeks, but have not motivation to blog...

I tag:
-Tanja
- clickclack
- Krawuggl
- no one else, SORRY!

Keine Kommentare: